1. AS OUR PERSONNEL ENHANCER PLATFORM INDUSTRY, WE HAVE NOT LAST A VERY BRIGHT YEAR. IN THIS SCOPE, HOW ELS LIFT COMPLETED THE YEAR 2019. CAN I REACH THEIR GOALS?
• As ELS Lift, we continued to export to more than 25 countries in addition to our existing dealerships in Europe, although the economic difficulties and shrinkage in the domestic market during the past year created a shocking fluctuation in the entire sector. We are continuing our efforts to increase the volume of our machine numbers, which are on the rise, and our international / domestic market share with great precision. We have achieved our target of 30% growth for 2019.
2. ALL COMPANIES FOCUSED ON EXPORT IN A PERIOD WHERE THE DOMESTIC MARKET WAS SHRED. WHAT HAPPENED TO ELS LİFT`S WORKS ON THIS TOPIC?
• Personnel elevator platform sector ended 2019 with growth, especially in China, America and other European countries. Due to the economic recession, our share of exports increased by 20% compared to 2018-2019. In order to stimulate the domestic market, our "Renewal Center" service was commissioned in the last quarter of 2018. Our Refurbishment, which we continue to operate within our factory, has been started to be provided by our expert teams in order to increase the service life of each brand machine and gain more workforce. Reinforcing the trust in the ELS Lift brand in the international arena, the Renewal Center continued to be a cost-effective solution partner, contrary to technical service expenses and time loss, as well as the 1-year manufacturer warranty. We gained momentum with the motto of "Start Again!", And we achieved very serious sales volumes in the global market with our renewed second hand machine sales. As ELS Lift, Our Renewal Center Service; By increasing the second hand valuation globally, it made the ELS Lift brand a preferred brand.
3. IF YOU WILL MAKE A RATING IN YOUR PRODUCTION, WHAT PERCENT OF YOUR PRODUCTION DO YOU OFFER TO DOMESTIC AND EXTERNAL MARKET?
• According to the data we have received in 2019, we offer 74% of our annual production to the foreign market, and 26% to the domestic market.
4. IN WHICH COUNTRIES ARE ELS LIFT PRODUCTS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY? YOUR STUDIES ABROAD ABROAD WAS CONTINUING, WHAT IS THE LAST SITUATION ON THE SUBJECT?
• As of 2019, we have dealerships in countries such as Germany, France, England, Spain, India, Saudi Arabia, Belarus and Ukraine. In addition to these countries, our dealership activities continue with corporate companies located in many parts of the world, especially in countries such as the United States of America, Portugal, Poland, Chile, Israel, Azerbaijan, Australia, and the Netherlands. This year, we aim to expand our dealership network with new partnerships, as it continues every year. In the second half of 2020, "ELS LIFT Europe" project is planned to be implemented in one of the three agreed countries in order to provide a better service to our dealers and customers in Europe.
5. KEEP IN ONE YEAR STARTED IN FRONT of the LOCAL PRODUCTION PLAN IN TURKEY. IN THIS SCOPE, HOW IS THE MARKET AND THE PLAYERS `PERSPECTIVE TO ELS LIFT WHICH MAKES DOMESTIC PRODUCTION?
• Thanks to our accessibility, cost-effective spare parts support, effective service and competitive price policy, we have become a brand preferred by the user in the personnel elevator platform sector, especially for the potential manlift user in our country where imported products are located in the market. Another advantage we provide is that we can respond to all kinds of needs due to the variety of machine models and machine models in our product range.
6. CAN WE LEARN YOUR POSITION AND SHARE IN THE MARKET?
• Staff riser platform in the industry by the year 2008, which had ELSE lift, completely `national` acting by production approach are positioned among the leading brands in Turkey a global scale. manufacture products at European standards, as a brand in demand on a global scale, in Turkey we are continuing our market leadership in the sector. Thanks to the large export and production moves we made in 2018-19, our position in the international arena has been strengthened.
7. WILL YOU HAVE NEW PRODUCTS THIS YEAR? IF THERE WILL BE, CAN WE LEARN THE DETAILS?
• Continuous improvement of the variety and product quality of our machines, which we continue to manufacture with 14 different product options in 5 different product categories, is among our primary goals. In this direction, the new Junior 4.5, whose R&D studies were completed in the last quarter of 2019 and was included in mass production, has already been the center of attention. Being the last member of the Junior series, it has become a highly sought-after machine in indoor work with its 4.5 meters working height. The R&D studies of EL series EL16 and EL19, which are planned to be put on the market for 2020, are coming to an end. It is planned to be put into mass production in the last quarter of 2020.
8. WHAT ARE THE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TARGETS OF ELS LIFT FOR 2020?
• As a result of the economic improvements developing towards the last quarter of 2019, the movements in the sector are expected to increase in 2020 by gaining even more momentum. In 2020, we plan to concentrate our activities in the domestic market by targeting the customer groups we call end users and operators / leasers.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PARTICULARLY ON THE EXPORT SIDE?
• We hope that our production numbers will increase significantly in 2020 due to the capacity increase we recently realized. As always, we will continue to focus on new markets. Based on our export experience, we aim to reach as many markets as possible by expanding our export network in addition to the regional focus that we have adopted as our principle. Our underlying root cause of this principle is to protect against the negative effects that the commercial wars we observed in 2018-19 may bring in the current year.
10. HOW DO YOU SEE THE FUTURE OF THE DOMESTIC MARKET?
• With the year 2020, in line with the signs of recovery in the economy, there has been a stir in the sector since the beginning of the new year. After the decrease in the number of machines in the market, which has been experienced since the beginning of 2019 in the personnel elevator platform sector, new investment needs will come to the agenda due to the increasing use of efficient capacity in the platforms.
11. YOUR MOBILITY BEGAN ON THE AFTER-SALES SERVICES SIDE AS YOUR BRAND AWARENESS HAS INCREASED. CAN WE ALSO LEARN YOUR WORK ON THIS SIDE?
• As a company, it is one of our main priorities to provide solutions to customer demands as soon as possible and to keep customer satisfaction at the highest level. With the brand awareness and the increase in the number of our machines in the market, the demands in the After Sales Services department have increased at the same rate. As we are aware that the service we offer passes through high-level performance such as spare parts supply, fast feedback, technical service intervention; Online system developments, which we have been working on to activate after the second half of 2020, are continuing. The first foundations were laid in 2020 for the realization of this investment breakthrough, which includes many functions such as spare parts requests, displaying existing stocks and service requests through a user-friendly panel.